The Center offers a wide variety of diverse and interesting trips to nearby points of interest. The trip policy is listed by the trip offerings. For all center trips carpooling is not allowed. This policy deals with safety, insurance, training, and more. Thank you and please enjoy our numerous trips.
Thursday January 7th - 9:30-4:30 pm
$6 Member / $10 Non-Member - Additional money needed for lunch at Ivar's. Explore one of Seattle's most popular and interesting museums and learn about the rich history of industry here.
Tuesday, January 12th 8:45-4:30 pm
$10 Member / $15 Non-Member - Additional money needed for lunch and money for trying your luck at the slots or other games.
GROUP DINE OUT DINNER @ CHINOOK'S
Tuesday, January 19th- 4:30pm-7:30pm
$3 Member / $6 Non-Member - Bring money for dinner at Fishermen Terminal's favorite seafood spot.
Thursday, January 21st 9:00-4:30 pm
$20 Members/$30 Non-Members - The Boeing company is a legend in this parts and you get an insider's view! Tour the product lines including 747, all the way up to the new 787. Bring additional money for lunch at the Hangar Cafe.
1. Sign up at the 2nd Floor Reception Desk in person or by phone at 206-297-0403. When you sign up for a trip you must pay a $5.00 nonrefundable trip fee within 3-days. If the trip is $5 or less than $5, then you just pay that amount as your deposit and final payment.
2. Final payment is due one week prior to the trip. Final payment is the cost of the trip less the $5 deposit (e.g. trip cost $12, less the $5 trip fee then final payment is $7).
3. If final payment is not made, you forfeit your place on the trip and the $5 trip fee.
4. If you cancel your reservation two days or less before the trip is to depart, you forfeit your entire payment unless we can fill your space or you are canceling for certified illness. If we fill your space, we will refund all but the $5.
5. Deposits, payments and refunds are not exchangeable or interchangeable. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your trip!